The skating rink of the Plaine des Ecluses awaits you, whether it's for your first steps, some pirouettes or with hockey sticks.
The ice has been replaced by a synthetic covering. The feeling of skating is similar to that on a traditional ice rink, and the same skates can be used there.
A synthetic ice rink presents the following advantages:
- movable: if a cooling system ultimately had to be installed, the synthetic ice rink purchased could be installed elsewhere.
- versatile: the boards of 1 x 2 metres are positioned and assembled on a flat and hard surface. This "puzzle" can therefore be modified and enlarged according to need and can take any shape.
- ecological: it will permit an economy of energy of 210,000 kWh and of 2,000 m3 of water per season over five months of exploitation in comparison with an artificial skating rink which requires the creation of ice.
- flexible in terms of opening dates: it can be opened whatever the outdoor temperature.
From the 2nd of July to the 16th of August 2020:
- Tuesday and and Sunday : 10 am -11:45 am (hockey sticks authorised) and 4 pm - 6 pm
- Thursday : 4 pm - 6 pm