Departure point : Siviez
The practice of ski touring imposes the strict respect of various safety instructions and of respect for the environment:
- The itineraries of ski touring are signposted and secured. You take them entirely under your own responsibility. Know how to evaluate the risks.
- Before embarking, inform yourself of the snow conditions, the weather forecast and the avalanche risks from the competent services.
- It is forbidden to descend using the itinerary for ascent. Upon arrival, it is recommended to descend on the ski slopes.
- The forest is a zone of tranquility for the fauna: remain on the marked trails and
follow the itineraries.
The ski runs are open solely during the operating hours of the ski lifts. They are not protected against dangers such as the triggering of avalanches or snow grooming machines equipped with a winch, once the facilities are closed.
- DVA (avalanche transceiver) switched on, in "transmit" mode
- Portable phone
Come and discover our sealskin ski trails. The Nendaz Touring Tracks powered by Movement offers four itineraries for ski touring over a total of 15km. These circuits are signposted and divided into two levels of difficulty (blue and red), one departing from Haute-Nendaz and the three others departing from Siviez.